Well hello there my BeYOUties! The permanently rainy England has succeeded itself in letting the sun creep out properly for the fist time this year-I'm not even joking. So I decided to rise to the chance of some relaxed shopping without diving into shops from the lashing rain and well, came out with, just a bit of makeup, oops.. Several brands have new limited edition pieces for spring and well they caught my eye didn't they, so I thought I'd share with you a little haul, since I haven't done one for a while :)
Carry on for a little nosey.. I might just tempt you too..... Please note that this haul is not sponsored by any brands or products featured in this post-only my opinions :)
1)First, I picked up the beautiful "soul mates" in 'Ross and Rachel' bronzer from Too faced. I am still yet to try this but it reminded me so much of Neapolitan ice-cream. The texture is beautiful and the mirror inside is perfect for when you're on the go, just a shame that it's an akward shape!
2)"sun beam" bronzer from benefit is not a compact bronzer, instead more of a liquid form. It's sparkly and super easy to blend in. Not too dark and not too light, it's a perfect match for spring!
3)" Hello flawless oxygen wow" foundation from benefit is my all time favourite. Despite the hefty price tag, it glides so nicely over the skin and as I have dry skin, compliments it and genuinely feels like it is magically helping my skin.My shade above is in Ivory "too pure 4 sure".
4) Clinique chubby tint in "poppin'poppy".First off, what a beautiful name and just look at that colour. I originally didn't pick it up due to the immense coral but from swatching it (above) a beautiful subtle pink came out.5) "Erase paste" in 1 by Benefit. Everyone has been recommending this to me for my dark under eye circles. The name is so cute and I still need to try this one out, apparently it lasts for ages.
6)Too faced "lip insurance" primer. I have been looking for a lip primer for ages, no drugstore brand seems to have them so I went with this beautiful too faced one. I don't wear a lot of lip liners, especially when I'm in a rush so I decided this would be easier and more effective. I've yet to see..
7) "Rose Paradis" lancome blusher. This colour is drop dead gorgeous. I first picked it up and put it back due to the neon colour, but then swatched it (above) and the pigmentation was beautiful, but very deceiving to the packaging. I really recommend this, I have been using it non-stop ever since I purchased it.
8) essence "blush up". Okay, so I know this isn't a high-end brand, but look at how beautiful it is!! The two colours you can mix or wear separately is such a good idea and it was so inexpensive. Apparently it is a dupe for one of Mac's blushers too..
9) limited edition Spring lancome " my french palette". This thing has been going like hot cakes. Mine was the last one left in the store I went too. It's so beautiful and clever unveils the tones of blue underneath another mirror. Such fun! Pick this one up while you can, it's all the rage and the packaging is so darn cute! I was going to swatch it, but so many other bloggers and youtubers have already done it, I thought there was no need to show you all again :)
10) benefit "foamingly clean" face wash. I tested this out in store and cannot wait to use it. It has tiny beads in it to help brighten your complexion and it feels so soft, it's crazy! Such a clever idea and it smells so good too :D xx
I hope you've enjoyed the 10 products I had a little splurge on, I am so excited to use them all and I'm sure they will be featured in my future posts this spring.
Have you been tempted enough?
Lots of love
, by Natasha B