<Click on me to read more >Did we all have a magical Easter my BeYOUties? My bathroom smells like a sweety shop from all the new bath bombs and bubble bars I picked up recently. I may have spent around half an hour gazing with awe at the beautiful new collections lush have and maybe just maybe emptied my purse at the till but ahem, we are not here to worry about that now are we?
Several products caught my eye,both limited and the usual suspects but note that I have managed to stay away from lush for nearly 2 months- promise !!!
*Please bear in mind that neither this post or products are sponsored by Lush and some of the photos included are not mine so credits to some of the amazing photographers who have a photo included within this post*
I am a huge fan of Lush's easter collections every time and this year is no different as I have been well and truly sucked in. Well to be honest I am a huge fan of all their limited collections....To start off with, let's talk about the Mother's Day items i grabbed since that day- here in England anyways- was a while ago now.
I was a tad disappointed with the Mother's Day range this year, I was hoping for some lovely floral, girly treats but their collection was very small and didn't look that great. Although my favourite has made its grand return this year so that was a relief at least :)
1) I bought 7, yes 7, Secret garden bath bombs. But please shut your gawping mouth, these will last me for the whole year and are my favourite ever Lush bath bomb of ALL TIME!!! I think I'll cry if they don't come back next year .... They are So Beautiful and smell like heaven- as you all know I love the more musky, rich smells- and are very inexpensive too so I couldn't resist!
2) I adore the Rose bubble bars, they remind me so much of the disney princesses and I missed out on one last year as they were so popular so I had to snaffle mine quick to get one this year. They smell wonderful and have a slight tint of glitter which is very cute! I don't like my bath treats to be covered in glitter as I find it sticks to me and sometimes it does stick to the bath too.
The easter collection was truly lovely this year with the usual suspects and a slight change to one or two things too which is always nice to see.
1) The carrot bubble bars always manage to find their way into my basket every single year. For me, they last for nearly a year as I ration them well and manage to eek out every last bit of them. They smell deliciously fruity and they are perfect gifts for friends too. I also admire the fact that since you get 3 bubble bars in one the price is very reasonable.
2) my lovely fluffy egg. Such a gorgeous girly take on Easter eggs, and a classic easter bath bomb. This turns your bath a pretty pink and smells beautifully sweet from the snow fairy scent.
3) hoppity poppity is a newbie to the collection this year. If you rack your brains all the way back to last easter, we had the bunny bubble bar, but this year we have had it adapted with a new look and it acting as a bath bomb not a bubble bar this time round. It has lovely flower bits inside it and is gentle and soft so a good one for the kids too.
If my treats tempted you be sure to grab them at Lush while you can as they are rapidly being sold and no more stock will be put out unfortunately.I hope you all have had a wonderful and relaxing Easter weekend and finally had an excuse to eat those chockies! What's been your favourite Lush product from the Mother's Day and easter collections this year ?
Farewell my lovelies, feel free to leave a little message down below...
(Have you noticed my new layout? I'm still playing around with it!)
, by Natasha B