Autumn fashion and beauty haul!09:37
Hello again dear BeYOUties! Have we been enjoying our first week of September? I hope so xx Today I thought I'd share my rather large (I'm warning you now) fashion and beauty buys I've picked up ready for autumn. In no way am I bragging, I simply wanted to share what I have purchased over the last few weeks (don't worry it wasn't all in one go) and hopefully give you some ideas of your own xx The shop names will be listed below in case you are interested in a particular item you may want for yourself :D I know you all like my hauls so I wanted to excite you once more, so let's get started ... ( I apologise for the dodgy lighting in the photos too )
So here is my rather big collection of lovely autumnal goodies and to give you a better look at my items I have taken close up pictures x hope you enjoy...
1) Satchel bag from Oasis
2) Bath crystals from Sanctuary Spa
3) fast stroke eyeliner from collection work the colour
4) black nail art pen from Barry M
5) Paul's boutique nude purse
6) Topshop green knit and lacy crop top
7) Hollister see-through navy lace crop top
8) Leigh Anne's from little Mix clear mascara from collection work the colour
9) ooh la lift eye brightener from Benefit
Okay so I'm gonna rave about Baby lips because it's true they are just brilliant! Your lips are the smoothest little critters after any baby lips you apply and it's just fab and perfect for my dry lips anyway. Honestly I recommend them to anyone and if you've heard about some hateful reviews and don't know whether to try one then personally my experience has been hands down A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
1) Jelly dark-glitter sandals from New look
2) 8 pack finger and fingertip rings from New look
3) grey fringed top from Hollister (online exclusive)
4) super skinny Moto jeans from Topshop
5) black leggings from Topshop
6) black and white checked Scrunchie from Topshop
7) 3 Baby lips from their new collection "Electro"
As you can see I have got 3 new pairs of frilly socks and I now nearly have 30 yes 30 of them altogether,I just couldn't resist these ones for autumn and I'm very bad *slaps back of hand* eek!
1) Air wair In black reflective from Dr Martens
2) floral grey frilly socks from Dorothy Perkins
3) chunky black and cream bangles from New look
4) white and red floral frilly socks from Topshop
5) white and navy striped frilly socks from Dorothy Perkins
Everybody has been raving about the Garnier miscellar cleansing water, so I thought I'd give it a go. Seeing as I have very sensitive skin I am hoping this will work wonders and be a product I buy over and over again. Who knows, you may even see a review about it...?
1) Rimmel electro bomb glitter nail varnish from superdrug
2) coral coloured cheek stamp from Seventeen (it's basically blusher)
3)Herbal essences new no parabens shine spray from superdrug
4) garnier miscellar cleansing water from superdrug
This Victoria secret love spell collection has the nicest smell ever. I immediately had to get the whole collection didn't I ?! Oopsies xx
1) love spell collection including hand and body lotion, fragrance spray, body wash and perfume from Victoria's Secret.
2) chunky statement flower necklaces in black and coral from New look
1) blue waterfall blazer from New look
2) rhinestone black pumps from Next
3) lacy cream skirt from Hollister
4) witch hazel anti-blemish face mask from Superdrug
5) grey and lace rimmed skater skirt from Topshop
So this was my haul done and dusted, I hope you have gained a little inspiration for your own autumn wardrobe. It's deffinately another excuse for a shopping trip! If you would like to find some similar looking items on the highstreet to the catwalk trends then scroll down to my last post where you can read all about it! * breaks into Emily sande song*
Lots of love