Where have I been?

11:14

Hello strangers,  where have I been?! Good question. Amongst important school exams, starting new or ending existing relationships, finding a new identity for myself as I have grown older or be it lost in a temporary period of sheer sadness, the 6 months you haven't heard a single thing from me was because I've experienced it all. I would describe it as the hardest 6 months of my life so far, it was quite literally a horrifying  roller coaster. To those of you who have reached out to me and haven't since received a reply, I can reassure you I am on it and ready to go! I can only send such a sincere apology to everyone who reads and enjoys my work, and the guilt continues when I couldn't even bring myself to write a warning for you all that I would be inactive for such a long time, as every day brought quite literally a thunderstorm of emotions and I would never know what to expect and didn't want it reflecting in my writing. Reading this, I am sure some of you will not understand how I could've neglected such a beautiful community for such a long time and I know this doesn't cut it but from the bottom of my heart I am deeply sorry. 

So to get you up to date, here were my 6 months starting from Christmas time when the silence began up to now in pictures. I hope you enjoy!
November- I met these wonderful people
December- Christmas time
January- the fear of exams began oh what a time 
February- I started to gain a much greater social life woo !
March- I cut 13 inches of my excessively long hair to give to the Little Princess Trust- a UK charity to provide cancer patients with wigs, a charity I am so glad to be supporting. 
April-exams were soon looming but I caught the first glimpse of summer
May- well us lot got closer (they'll no doubt kill me for this pic) 
June-Hello New York! 
July-my birthday month
August- catching the sun on the beautiful Brighton beach but as you guessed it the water was freezing! 
September- Misty waterfalls on a Norwegian cruise
My posts will continue as they were a while ago, regular and full of content! I have so much planned! Thank you for all your support, I have missed blogging so unbelievably much.
Love always xx











You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great shots!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  2. school,friends,braids cool post!
    just followed ya:)
    xoxo.
    http://webofbutterflies.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented, your taste in fashion is wonderful, and you look extremely pretty in all of the photos of you above! I loved and miss seeing the Tweets on your Twitter @_xbeyoutifulx_.
    I hope you will start blogging again... your posts on this blog have been fabulous!
    All of your blog posts are a treat to visit, to look at and to read!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me share this on your lovely blog, A neighbor of mine developed dementia & diabetes, then her husband died, no children or family nearby. I am thankful our closest neighbor, an African American woman, introduced Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, A traditional herbal doctor in which we purchased a herbal product for her through his Dr Itua online herbs store. A former social worker stepped in and led the way to place the widow in a care facility. We visit nearly every week until she finishes drinking Dr Itua herbal medicines, if possible. The two of us take simple games, puzzles, and matching cards to do with her, staying about 2 hours. Jenga, Trouble, puzzles 100pcs or less, 20 cards to match (total-not 40!). The fishing game where the fish open and shut their mouths as they go around is lots of fun! We sit and chat with her until she gets well again, then we pull out a game and the three of us laugh together as we play. We take a variety of things to do so that we won't get bored. She finished Dr Itua herbal medicines and she's fine now and doing better with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua cures different illnesses with his herbal medicines. Anyone having a sick person should reach Dr Itua email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua Cure Alzheimer's,Cancer,Parkinson,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,Kidney disease,Diabetes,Hepatitis, We hug and hold hands a lot. Having two of us go together really helps. But I can go alone, my neighbor cannot, as she saw so much of this during her years as a social worker. I hope this specific list helps others in this situation.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet me!

Follow me here: https://twitter.com/_xBeYOUtifulx_/media

Subscribe